Local News Links:... .........................

Thursday 16 April 2015

North End History Presentation Links !

Thanks to everyone who came out to this tonight. I hope you found it educational and at least mildly entertaining !

As promised, here is a hyperlinked version of my guide to researching the history of Winnipeg buildings. I originally put it together in 2014 so the links should all still work. You can find an online version here or, if you would prefer to download a PDF version, go here and click the "download" box. 

If there's one site that you visit, make it Peel's Peel's Prairie Provinces !

Links to some of the places I mentioned tonight include: 


The Salter Street Bridge and Main Street Subway was new research so it will take me a bit of time to post them. For a list of other places that I have researched, check out my index at Winnipeg Downtown Places.

Thanks again and if you have any questions, feel free to email me at cassidy-at-mts.net.

No comments: