Local News Links:... .........................

Sunday 13 July 2014

The Radio Edition: Celebrating Pantages Theatre Part 2 *PODCAST*


The podcast for this episode is now available!

On tonight's West End Dumplings - The Radio Edition, my celebration of the 100th anniversary of Pantages Playhouse Theatre continues. In part one, I played songs from those who graced its stage during the Pantages Years from 1914 - 1923. This week, it is the Playhouse Years from 1923 to present. 

Playlist:

L'amour est un oiseau rebelle (Habañera) from Carmen - Sigrid Onegin
Ol' Man River - Paul Robeson
Dream a Little Dream of Me - The Mills Brothers
Dem Dry Bones - Delta Rhythm Boys
I'm Movin' On - Hank Snow
El Paso - Marty Robbins
Borderline - Chris de Burgh 
Farmer's Song - Murray McLaughlin
I Remember You/A Child Is Born/Tenderly (medley) - Oscar Peterson

To read more about the history of Pantages Playhouse Theatre, check out my series:

No comments: